The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Murkmire sorc build

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    bardx86 wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    There is some errors in the build, making it bad openworld.

Also, showing duels VS mediocre players on a semi-duel build isn't something intelligent.

The players I’m dueling aren’t average players by any means.
    And it’s easily playable in cyro with a few skill changes as I said.
    Streak for boundless. Mines over surge. Or dark deal. Even the ability to swap master stave types or lich back bar to resto destro

Are you na pc?

PC EU and the player you fought was average.

Your shield is on the bad bar and all it does is making you lost tons of GCD for no reason. This is the main reason why it will not work.

It help skill uptime? Do you realise all your back bar skills are 20s+ duration?

You spending time swapping between offensive bar and defensive bar for No reason.

When you have 2 destroy, always put deadric pray and ele drain on back bar, so when you need to switch target, you bar swap apply ele drain and curse and then you come back front. It make you not bar swapping again for 8s. Swap the curse back bar and put the shield front. You will gain a lot of time with the shield front bar.

VS a single good player, a shield last 2 to 3s, with a single shield back bar that's mean you are constantly swapping bars for no reason. When outnumbered you become stuck on ur back bar.

Putting shieldS on back bar is something shield stacker do, they cast back bar 2-3 shields and then gain few s to land the offensive combo.

You aren't on a build that can shield stack or on a build that need 4s of non interrupt combo to land your burst.

An other reason to put shield front bar is that you now have a bar where you are 80% of the time and it's very valuable for minor protection uptime on psyjic ultimate. Put it front bar and atro back. Minor protection is almost the same damage reduction than Boundless, with a good uptime on it, it make sense to give up boundless for streak without loosing to much tankiness.

Also, you are using a lighting staff front bar, this extremely stupid. You are Loosing 8% damage on all your main skills. Use a fire staff front bar for much stronger pressure and burst.

Shadowrend is a dueling monster set. It does great with 55% increased damage from deadric pray, but it's only good in 1v1. You cannot control the Shadowrend target so when you are outumbered it become bad quickly. Use bloodpsawn openworld, it's better Stam management for more dodge, better atro uptime for more pressure and defense and some resistance that will make you live longer.

It’s almost like you didn’t watch my vid.
    I said lightning vs wing dk or rolling players.
    Aren’t you also the sorc who got kicked from the discord for being a dunce.

Duel on pts?

So you think you can kill a dodge roll build and a flappy DK by heavy attacking with a lightning staff, then you call it an openworld build ?

Do you realise you don't have the luxury to channel the longest heavy attack with 1 shield and 9.4k physical resistance when outnumbered ?

Instead of trying to attack me personally, why you don't try to explain in what I am wrong ?

I don't duel people with duel builds, even if it's a bad one like yours.

LOL LOL had to do that twice. You are not going to kill a Flappy DK with a lighting heavy unless he is AFK.

It’s the fact that you can consistently pressure them with something. Infused shock enchant, concuss, heavy attack damage.
    And when they are major and minor defiled the heavy attack is enough paired with pets and curse to kill them.

Thus the reason for lightning destro vs people who roll often or always have wings. It’s so they always take some form of damage instead of avoiding it all.

How do you swap effectively on open world between fire and lightning with this infinite combat bug? :)
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    There is some errors in the build, making it bad openworld.

Also, showing duels VS mediocre players on a semi-duel build isn't something intelligent.

The players I’m dueling aren’t average players by any means.
    And it’s easily playable in cyro with a few skill changes as I said.
    Streak for boundless. Mines over surge. Or dark deal. Even the ability to swap master stave types or lich back bar to resto destro

Are you na pc?

PC EU and the player you fought was average.

Your shield is on the bad bar and all it does is making you lost tons of GCD for no reason. This is the main reason why it will not work.

It help skill uptime? Do you realise all your back bar skills are 20s+ duration?

You spending time swapping between offensive bar and defensive bar for No reason.

When you have 2 destroy, always put deadric pray and ele drain on back bar, so when you need to switch target, you bar swap apply ele drain and curse and then you come back front. It make you not bar swapping again for 8s. Swap the curse back bar and put the shield front. You will gain a lot of time with the shield front bar.

VS a single good player, a shield last 2 to 3s, with a single shield back bar that's mean you are constantly swapping bars for no reason. When outnumbered you become stuck on ur back bar.

Putting shieldS on back bar is something shield stacker do, they cast back bar 2-3 shields and then gain few s to land the offensive combo.

You aren't on a build that can shield stack or on a build that need 4s of non interrupt combo to land your burst.

An other reason to put shield front bar is that you now have a bar where you are 80% of the time and it's very valuable for minor protection uptime on psyjic ultimate. Put it front bar and atro back. Minor protection is almost the same damage reduction than Boundless, with a good uptime on it, it make sense to give up boundless for streak without loosing to much tankiness.

Also, you are using a lighting staff front bar, this extremely stupid. You are Loosing 8% damage on all your main skills. Use a fire staff front bar for much stronger pressure and burst.

Shadowrend is a dueling monster set. It does great with 55% increased damage from deadric pray, but it's only good in 1v1. You cannot control the Shadowrend target so when you are outumbered it become bad quickly. Use bloodpsawn openworld, it's better Stam management for more dodge, better atro uptime for more pressure and defense and some resistance that will make you live longer.

It’s almost like you didn’t watch my vid.
    I said lightning vs wing dk or rolling players.
    Aren’t you also the sorc who got kicked from the discord for being a dunce.

Duel on pts?

So you think you can kill a dodge roll build and a flappy DK by heavy attacking with a lightning staff, then you call it an openworld build ?

Do you realise you don't have the luxury to channel the longest heavy attack with 1 shield and 9.4k physical resistance when outnumbered ?

Instead of trying to attack me personally, why you don't try to explain in what I am wrong ?

I don't duel people with duel builds, even if it's a bad one like yours.

LOL LOL had to do that twice. You are not going to kill a Flappy DK with a lighting heavy unless he is AFK.

It’s the fact that you can consistently pressure them with something. Infused shock enchant, concuss, heavy attack damage.
    And when they are major and minor defiled the heavy attack is enough paired with pets and curse to kill them.

Thus the reason for lightning destro vs people who roll often or always have wings. It’s so they always take some form of damage instead of avoiding it all.

How do you swap effectively on open world between fire and lightning with this infinite combat bug? :)

Only have that issue on my warden
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not infused oblivion dmg?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chance to proc vul
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf. Sorc needs nerf
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aedaryl
    I have an eu sorc now.
    Duel?
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Aedaryl
    I have an eu sorc now.
    Duel?

He's not truly an EU sorc until he has a british accent!
    xP
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    @Aedaryl
    I have an eu sorc now.
    Duel?

He's not truly an EU sorc until he has a british accent!
    xP

Ok, now I want to be on EU server a bit.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aedaryl
    I have an eu sorc now.
    Duel?

Why would you even want to duel someone running pets