The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for Torug Infused Ice Staff (purple or yellow)

HansProlo
HansProlo
✭✭
hi,

title says it all. Any crafter here who can craft these 2 times for my ice mage?

PC EU
Edited by HansProlo on December 2, 2018 5:48PM
  • Čičiliusku
    Čičiliusku
    ✭✭✭
    I could, the question is when you'll need them and where I should send the staves.

~santa~
    This bird is watching you from afar
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    Hi,

the character is named "Erma Frost"

if possible, today or tomorrow?

Price for yellow/purple? (would have to upgrade it myself from purple to yellow and would rather pay you for it, because i am not a crafter and would need too many ingredients for the upgrade)

edit: if you can craft jewelry too, please tell me

Edited by HansProlo on December 3, 2018 1:47PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HansProlo, it looks like you’ve found a crafter (great).

As a future FYI, buy/sell threads are generally frowned upon ... per the forum rules.
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭

As a future FYI, buy/sell threads are generally frowned upon ... per the forum rules.

Hi

Sorry, didnt read the rules before posting this. I just didnt find a proper place for my request. Is there any?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HansProlo wrote: »

Hi

Sorry, didnt read the rules before posting this. I just didnt find a proper place for my request. Is there any?

Not on the forums unfortunately.

Area chat in game or maybe Reddit or Facebook (not sure as I don't use those mediums)
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    Got one through trait change and upgraded it myself. Still looking for the second one, if possible, already infused.

And sry for posting this but i thought, the thread already exists and i didnt want ciciliusku to craft something i dont need anymore. (Currently still one though)
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the record, whoever ends up crafting this for you will need your @name in-game, not just a character name. I would help you myself, but unfortunately we're on different servers.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    For the record, whoever ends up crafting this for you will need your @name in-game, not just a character name. I would help you myself, but unfortunately we're on different servers.

Interesting. I got an ingame mail yesterday from the guy above. It seems you can either send an mail to a char name or to your account. Either way I got both now already but thx though.

And i wont open another topic about future needs :-)
    Edited by HansProlo on December 6, 2018 7:30AM
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    HansProlo wrote: »
    Tatanko wrote: »

Interesting. I got an ingame mail yesterday from the guy above. It seems you can either send an mail to a char name or to your account. Either way I got both now already but thx though.

And i wont open another topic about future needs :-)
    Hmm, interesting. I did not know that. I learned something today!
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More