The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does everything count for Snowcap Gryphon Pet?

ThorinOakenshield86
Hello. Do I get the pet if I gift 1000 crowns to a friend and some dye worth 50 crowns to other account?
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    A total of 1000 crowns spent between 2 other accounts. If you did that then yes
    Edited by Pajor on December 2, 2018 12:41PM
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    Klasen wrote: »
    A total of 1000 crowns spent between 2 other accounts. If you did that then yes

thanks
  • MsPotts
    MsPotts
    Soul Shriven
    Just want to be 1000% clear. Do the crown furnishings that are purchasable only within your home count towards the pet if you gift them?
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MsPotts wrote: »
    Just want to be 1000% clear. Do the crown furnishings that are purchasable only within your home count towards the pet if you gift them?

It would be great if there was more information on this. Would you care to help us out with this @ZOS_GinaBruno ?? Thnx :)

• NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it has to be from the crown store and not the furniture shop?

Im looking for two people to do a crate swap :P If furniture counted may just do that instead
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed there's a free play event coming up. Can we gift to new players creating their account through that event?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MsPotts wrote: »

It would be great if there was more information on this. Would you care to help us out with this @ZOS_GinaBruno ?? Thnx :)

@MsPotts @Girl_Number8

Gina already answered that here..... https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5632478#Comment_5632478

Scroll down almost to the bottom of the page.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on December 6, 2018 6:37AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️