Maintenance for the week of January 14:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 15, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance- January 15, 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

Stand Alone Lib

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭
To all those that are having problems with the new stand alone Libs. I work around it by downloading ALL Libs ( using Minion ) so that I have them all. That way any new Addons that I install I already have the Lib for it.
PC - NA - AD
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 786+
Easily Lost I - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
Easily Lost II - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
Easily Lost V - lvl 50 - Sorcerer High Elf
Easily Lost X - lvl 50 - Warden Nord
Forever Lost II - lvl 37 - Warden Redguard DC (oops)

As you can tell I love Sorcerers and High Elves

Proud user of the add-on NIRN AUCTION HOUSE

CROWN CRATES: It don't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭
    Well, or you just check the addon description once and download the libaries you need afterwards.

Oo you install the addon "Votan's Addon List" (https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2094-VotansAddonList.html) and see at a glance which libraries are missing for your addon by hovering over the red (i) icon at the right side of each addon, and just install them.
    This addon got the noce benefit that clicking and addon will autoamtically enabled depended libraries.