Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awesome Guild Store Addon UI error HELP!!

CalmZeus
CalmZeus
✭✭✭
hey all,

I have been getting this error cause of AwesomeGuildStore Addon i have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be nice. I would like to keep using the add on if possible.cnvel0pol9kd.png
5yaz3trm5q7i.png
ow9lzqe48dh5.png

thanks

• Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CalmZeus wrote: »
    hey all,

I have been getting this error cause of AwesomeGuildStore Addon i have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be nice. I would like to keep using the add on if possible.cnvel0pol9kd.png
    5yaz3trm5q7i.png
    ow9lzqe48dh5.png

thanks

When creating a control (could be a window, a button, anything) you need to assign a name, and if that name has been used before it shows that error, make sure that:

1) You dont have an old version of the addon installed
    2) You dont have another addon using that name (disable all other addons to make sure this is not the problem)

Otherwise... just contact the developer and tell him the issue.. or modify the LUA file causing the error