The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Friendly Dungeon/Trial Guild

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've been looking for a guild to begin branching further into vet content, including DLC and trials and hopefully earning the associated achievements with them all as well.

I dabble a bit in a lot of content and have poked my toe into all corners, including trials, PvP, BGs, maelstrom, etc. Most of my time though is spent in solo play due to my gaming time not aligning with "prime time" for EST (my time zone). I'm usually available weekday mornings/afternoons, rather than evenings and weekends which makes finding active players something of a challenge! Of the guilds I am already in, two are trading guilds, and one is a social/crafting guild, where dungeon and trials don't seem to be the focus of many of the players.

My main is a templar healer, currently sitting around 718CP. I've completed some hm dungeons (including earlier DLC like WGT) with her, as well as most normal trials. I prefer tanking and healing to straight DPS and always like to help out if someone needs tank/healer for pledges or what have you.

Most important to me is a place that's friendly and laid back; I don't and will never care about chasing meta nor is a test dummy number important to me. I just wanna have a good time and shrug off the blunders and deaths to move forward.
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS