Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wayshriners is a new Guild welcoming new and veteran players!

Eiahn
Eiahn
✭✭
The Wayshriners is a newly formed Guild, welcoming new and experienced players alike. We are still very small in numbers but everyone is friendly, willing to help and enjoy grouping up whether it be for world bosses, public dungeons, skyshard hunt, dolmen, group dungeons, imperial city runs, etc.
We strongly believe there is no single "right" way to play ESO and aim to help each other do what makes this game enjoyable for them.

You can whisper me, in game or send me a mail at @Eiahns, send me a friend request on PSN and let me know in the message you would like to join our guild or simply reply to this thread with your game handle and I will get you invited to our Guild.

Also, if you are hesitant to join a guild or already have five, but would like to add me to contact or simply chat, ask questions or obtain in game assistance, I am more then happy to oblige.!

Personally, I only have low levels on ps4 at the moment. But I have been playing the pc version since closed beta and am more then happy to help new player orient themselves in game. I know the sheer amount of content can be quite overwhelming.

Looking forward to see y'all in game!