The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown crate theme ideas

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
Just want to hear everyone’s ideas and suggestions for future crown crate themes.

I would like to suggest atmoran crown crates
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any crate that includes the karthwolf charger mount :P I would be all for
  • Windstrider2017
    I second the atmoran crates idea. Yokudan crates might be interesting too.
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Windstrider2017
    Also, I forgot to add this, but what about a 'comeback crates' or 'throwback crates'? Crates that bring back old limited stuff (if that would even be possible - it would be awesome if it actually happened)?
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I forgot to add this, but what about a 'comeback crates' or 'throwback crates'? Crates that bring back old limited stuff (if that would even be possible - it would be awesome if it actually happened)?

Based on datamining, possibly in the works but nothing has been explicitly or officially confirmed yet.

signing off
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about NO crates?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul-shriven/soul/Daedric themed crates?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want a hentai themed crown crate season, full of XXX content to delight all the dark seducers and dirty minded players, but... I realize that is not [censored] likely! :p;):naughty:

Elemental themed crates are good one tho, I mean, we had storm atronarch, so an atmoran ice and some more along those lines would not be such a bad idea, right?

And there could be other themes...
    ...like a "gladiator" crate with a new arena motiv pages and other "tough fighter" stuff, like blood splatter tatoos and the like?
    ...or a "high magic" crate series with all the different robe-ish costumes and more magic stuff?
    ...or an "akaviri assassin" crate series with ninja-themed stuff, smoke bomb escape memento, costumes and motiv pages?
    ...or a "bardic guild" crate series with lots of flashy "social" costumes and makeups?
    ...or a "undaunted" crown crate series where they give out outfit visuals for all the style pages that were time-limited drops?
    ...or a "dark magic" crown crate series full of purple-black crystals and goth-style robes and gloomy rituals?
    ...or a "mystic weapons" crate with "existing style recolor & effect" outfit visuals for weapons?
    ...or an "aedric glory" crown crate series full of stuff that pious priests and couragous crusaders would want to have...
    ...or a "daedric danger" crown crate series, full of stuff that pious priests and couragous crusaders would not want anyone to have...
    ;)