The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Should Pledge Dungeons be reassigned between the NPC's

SammiSakura
SammiSakura
✭✭✭✭
I know myself, and a few other people I have spoken to find it really irritating when you get 2 2nd level dungeons for pledge, on the same day (eg, CoA2 & BC2 always seem to land together). It really puts us off doing them as it makes it super time consuming. We had a thought that they should be reassigned so say Maj only delivers Level 1 dungeons, Gilerion delivers Level 2 Dungeons, & the single leveled dungeons would be split between the two (with DLC obvious staying with Urglag). This way, you will always have a level 1 dungeon and a level 2 dungeon for pledges. Please give me your thoughts. This is just an enquiry, so don't go all mental :)
@SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
My Characters!
* Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
* Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
* Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
* Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
* Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
* Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
* Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
* Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
* Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)

Should Pledge Dungeons be reassigned between the NPC's 17 votes

Yes, this sounds like a good idea that I would like to see.
64%
Yukon2112TankHealz2015xRichh94rudvilTrinity_Is_My_NameKikkeSammiSakurapie_ka33karekizDonny_VitoBetaTester552 11 votes
Maybe, but I see some issues.
17%
SvariBKZacuelHallowedUndead 3 votes
No, I don't think this sounds like a good idea, things are great as they are/I would do it a different way.
17%
Mr_ConflictsKanarEl_Borracho 3 votes
What the hell are you on about?! Get out & never return!
0%
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, I don't think this sounds like a good idea, things are great as they are/I would do it a different way.
    Never really considered it. Not against your idea, just haven't found the rotation/selection that annoying. I end up doing dungeons based on ease and interest, like you. It does blow when COA2 and BC2 are on the same day. I hate BC2. But I also like the days when its COA1 and Blackheart Haven, or whatever other easy one it is. Take the good with the bad.
  • Mr_Conflicts
    Mr_Conflicts
    ✭✭
    I understand where you are coming from with this question, however, some people enjoy the challenge. I think the system is fine as the days when the harder dungeons are selected as pledges, those are the days people who enjoy doing harder dungeons can find a group to do them in veteran mode. Another thought that has crossed my mind as to why I also like the current system is that farming gear that might come out of some of the harder dungeons is made easier if the harder dungeon is a pledge. This is because you are more likely to find other people looking to group for these specific dungeons. So, what I mean by all of that is just skip the pledges on days when they are dungeons you don't like.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree. I think if people want a challenge they still have DLC. If you can do DLC vet then something like CoA2 is a cakewalk. Its just annoyingly long with those "Filler bosses" that are just silly <WTF is up with that pillar encounter being done twice!?>. Pair it with Fungal grotto 1 please. Don't care what DLC gets paired.
    Edited by karekiz on December 2, 2018 4:14PM
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only this but we need another Pledge giver NPC along with another Undaunted Chest. Heck, maybe two more Undaunted Pledge Givers and Chests.

We have way too many Monster pieces in each chest now since every new DLC with Undaunted Dungeons adds more Monster sets. The chances of getting what you want from a chest have diminished rapidly over the past two years with all the new Monster sets added.

ZOS needs to add another Pledge giver with it's own chest and spread the Monster shoulder pieces out somewhat better between them to increase our chances of getting what we want.
  • HallowedUndead
    Not saying it's bad, it actually sounds like a great idea. Only problem would be the rotation of the dungeons. MAybe this wouldn't be a problem at all though. Either way, the idea is a good one and a good change from everyone complaining.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel where you're coming from but I wouldn't give up the easy days where we get two tier 1 dungeons.