The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This item cannot be added to your library because it is restricted from your country?

Guybrush10
Guybrush10
Soul Shriven
Hi all
i wanna start of by saying that i already own ESO but i dont have it on steam, My dad gifted me a copy of ESO today and his gifted me many other games in the past but when i try and accept ESO gift i get this error : This item cannot be added to your library because it is restricted from your country. Anyone got any idea how i fix this? the game isnt region locked as far as i know and like i said i alrdy have the game installed just wanted to buy it on steam for the free copy of morrrowind that comes with it.

thanks
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to contact customer support on this one.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be a limitation imposed solely by Steam too... I know for a fact that they have strong restrictions on cross-region gifting due to the fact that they basically "adapt" prices to the country when they switched to use the local currency for price listing.

I.e. I cannot buy a game on my region and gift it, say, to someone in Europe, for example... I know because I tried :(

But in this case, assuming both of you are in the same country I don't see how this could even apply, but even so, I thought I would mention just in case you need to contact Steam for solving this.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Soviet Russia, the game plays you.