The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What alt are you enjoying for the event?

LaveniaRose
LaveniaRose
✭✭✭
Anyone else leveling a new class or playing a barely used alt during the event? What class and role where you surprised you enjoyed? I ran a dungeon with a nightblade healer for the first time was surprised at how smoothly it played.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm playing my mighty level 10 templar tank.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running my new stamsorc (level 36).

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else leveling a new class or playing a barely used alt during the event? What class and role where you surprised you enjoyed? I ran a dungeon with a nightblade healer for the first time was surprised at how smoothly it played.

I've learned that I am just terrible with DK. I'm enjoying warden tanking quite a bit.

My wife is really enjoying healing. She mains sorc and had no idea templar has so much to offer. I suspect she'll be playing that character more often even after the event is over.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK is soooo fun and so is my Argonian Warden Tank (AS I KNEW IT'D BE AND WHICH IS WHAT I'D MAKE MY MAIN IF I HAD A CLASS CHANGE TOKEN SREDGFVESRDGV)

MagDK is just WamBamPewPew and the hybrid tank-heal aspects of the warden tank are super satisfying. I love them!

I think I have a lvl3 nightblade I could level for the event. I might try to make it a healer!
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be running any of them that have decent setups, when I get the time. :D
    All my characters deserve love! <3
    Edited by kadochka on November 30, 2018 6:01PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played a few of my lowbie bank / crafting alts this morning - nice knowing they will only get something like FG1, and the dungeon will be done in just a few minutes with no issues.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm playing my 2nd character, a warden healer. I don't play it much, not because I don't like it, but after two years of only playing nightblade it's hard for me to switch gears into completely different play style, skills, etc.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    none. the group finder doesn't work so i can't participate on the event.