Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

December Daily Rewards?

Hamiltonmath
Hamiltonmath
✭✭✭
Hello, have the December daily rewards been announced yet? I can't find them anywhere.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did ya try looking behind the christmas tree? Stuffs always disappearing behind there...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I remember they don't normally announce login rewards ahead of time.

They did do some promotion for giving away 100k in September, probably because it required a full 30 days so they knew some people would need to plan ahead to get it, and I remember news about Murkmire being included in November was on the forum before the month started but I don't know where that info came from originally.

But I can't remember them ever announcing the full schedule of rewards. Mostly we find out when the first few people see it and post on the forum.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon, 8,5 hours and we will know ;)

Personally I hope to see many free crates in December, Storm Atronach ones for example hehe ;)
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do you think we'll get a holiday tree furnishing, or a reindeer mount/pet, on the 24th/25th day? :#
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see how they try to get us to log in this month. It's a busy time of year. Some things that we haven't seen them include but I think we eventually will are crown gems, small house, motifs, and items that you usually have to purchase with writ vouchers.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see how they try to get us to log in this month. It's a busy time of year. Some things that we haven't seen them include but I think we eventually will are crown gems, small house, motifs, and items that you usually have to purchase with writ vouchers.

800g a day is tempting
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a log in reward is being able to buy the Snowglobe house with gold, that'd do it for me, that's all it'd take.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the big reward is 100k ap. Warhorn, caltrops and vigor are totally appropriate rewards for logging in. It's half way to a monster helmet too.

J/k - I want crates
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    100 gold on 25th day
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 gold on 25th day

A lump of coal.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Bal being summoned in homes on the 20- oh wait-
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12daysof-bar.gif
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's like recent months then it doesn't really matter to me what's in them because I won't be getting anything beyond the 20th day, and even that is optimistic.

Although I'm reasonably confident I'm not the only one who is often away from home during December so there's a chance ZOS will take that into consideration, but recently they've been very optimistic about how often players can log in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"