The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fighters Guild Skill Line

Banegrivm
Banegrivm
✭✭
So since the fighters guild skill line all use stamina, does that mean like all other stamina skills that their damage is calculated off of stamina then?

If that's true is it even worth investing into as a magicka based character?

Last but not least does anyone happen to know if Silver Bolts is broken or not? Granted my character is a magicka based character, but I am finding the damage to be really pitiful. So bad I hit imps with it last night and barely even made a dent. To be honest I wasn't even sure if I did any damage, and I was under the impression that imps fell under the line of Daedra so they should be taking extra damage. Oh and I have the point in the passive for the 20 percent damage boost against daedra, undead, and werewolves.

Thanks in advance! :)
Banegrivm Shadowblight
Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing in the fighters guild skill line for mag toons is the passive "banish the wicked", as you don't need to slot any of the skills to get that extra ulti gen.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker of Smiting ultimate is rather nice, even on a Magicka char, in PvP. And Trap Beast is a cheap skill that gives Minor Force, in case you don't have Summerset or dislike the Psijic equivalent Acceleration.

Passives: Banish the Wicked for extra Ultimate, Skilled Tracker to boost Dawnbreaker vs Daedra/Undead/Werewolves. (Intimidating Presence for quest :p )

Silver Bolts deals Physical Damage, so yeah the damage is gonna be low on a Magicka char. And Imps aren't Daedra, just annoying little monsters >:)
    Edited by Tryxus on November 30, 2018 12:49PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    It all scales with stamina. It is the Stamina guild, as Mages Guild is the magicka guild.
    As mentioned, the passive banish the wicked is good for ulti gen. Also, if you play your mag character up close, you can use trap (rearming trap morph) to get minor force without wasting magicka (kind of helps with sustain you could say).
    Note, a 20% of a small number, is a small number, so dont expect any of then to do niche damage on your mag characters.
    Good luck and have fun.