The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Even premade groups won't work on grouping tool.

ddevil66
ddevil66
Soul Shriven
We have 4, 1 Mark as tank 1 mark as healer and 2 marked as DD form a group then try grouping tool. The leader push the join the queue ( meanwhile we are communicating on discord ) all together in the same zone doing nothing standing confirm that we have all pushed F to accept on forming group stage somehow I received a message saying some on my group declined?

I think one of our group mate trolling us. There is no way ZOS would know such bug on PC/EU server and won't fix it right? They are pro after all... If this continues we will question our friendship and break the group.

Best regards,
DD