The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nibenese Pack question/concern

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
When I previewed the pack, my boots clipped through the dress! Does it do this once you purchase it too? If so, I will be skipping this.
Edited by Sheezabeast on November 29, 2018 9:49PM
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • SONEshock
    SONEshock
    ✭✭
    I posted a thread with photos after purchasing (and dyeing) it. I haven't noticed any clipping of that sort.
    Elora Almaren of Mirkwood | Conquest of Tamriel/Ancient Traders/Swamp Haven/Sheogorath's Mortals/Scourge Alliance
    PC NA | Aldmeri Dominion
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SONEshock wrote: »
    I posted a thread with photos after purchasing (and dyeing) it. I haven't noticed any clipping of that sort.

Hmm weird. I rotated my character to look at it from all sides, and front and back had clipping. I was only wearing really low level medium Redguard boots :/
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • SONEshock
    SONEshock
    ✭✭
    Well the Nibenese Costume is exactly that - a costume. It overrides any gear (and clothing outfit styles) you're wearing with the exception of weapon outfit styles so the only thing that should be visible on your feet are the sandals.
    Elora Almaren of Mirkwood | Conquest of Tamriel/Ancient Traders/Swamp Haven/Sheogorath's Mortals/Scourge Alliance
    PC NA | Aldmeri Dominion
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SONEshock wrote: »
    Well the Nibenese Costume is exactly that - a costume. It overrides any gear (and clothing outfit styles) you're wearing with the exception of weapon outfit styles so the only thing that should be visible on your feet are the sandals.

Well that stinks that the preview is glitching like that :( I'll still have to think about buying this with Decembers Crowns.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clipping in preview happens when you're standing on an uneven ground with inverse kinematics enabled. As you rotate your character around and one foot goes up, the upper part of your shin pokes through the skirt. Looks like this:

TYbz5PW.png

So, the question is: does it happen outside the preview, too?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costume clipping is such a wonky thing. You'd think a single piece would work perfectly.

I'm still waiting for the Holiday in Balmora to not clip at the waist when riding a senche.