Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PvE Score raiding] Symbolic

Valencer
Valencer
✭✭✭✭✭
FZ2t7sx.png

Symbolic is a raid group focused on hardcore PvE end game.
Albeit taking raiding seriously, we are all here to have a good time over all else.

Recruitment:
Tanks – Closed
Healers - Closed
DDs – Closed

Requirements:
At the moment we are looking for a new healer after switching from Halls of Fabrication to the new Sunspire trial. While we definitely prefer people with significant experience in all trials and associated difficulty levels, we are very much open to bringing some fresh faces to the high end raiding scene. What matters most to us is that our members have the right attitude and are motivated to push themselves and their fellow guildies to get the most out of their game. A good sense of humor can’t hurt either!

As we're always trying to optimize our group setups for optimal performance, our members are expected to be forward thinking and motivated to adapt whenever necessary. Certain specs are stronger or weaker depending on the trial we’re playing at the time so we expect all of our players to be flexible when it comes to the choice of what class and spec to bring to our raids.

When it comes to new DD applicants, being able to provide us some dps parses straight away is a huge bonus as it helps us better understand what level an applicant is at. It’s not a dealbreaker, but we definitely appreciate some target dummy parses at a minimum. Damage parses from an actual boss fight are even better.

Raid schedule:
We are currently raiding on Sunday, Monday and Thursday, at 8pm CEST. Like any serious group, players are expected to be able to participate outside of the set raid days as well if needed.

If you’re interested feel free to contact me in Discord @Valencer#8849 or ingame @Valencer with any questions and I’ll gladly help you as best as I can!
Edited by Valencer on June 6, 2019 5:37PM