The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We need the Snowy Fir trees!

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The 3 snowy fir trees:

Tree, Towering Snowy Fir
Tree, Snowy Fir
Tree, Tall Snowy Fir

seem to have been omitted from Crown Furniture Tab for individual purchase. They come with the Snow-Globe but many players have other houses they want Snowy trees for as well as adding more trees to the Snow-Globe! Please add them!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not added and I am seeing quite a few people asking about them (where do you get the trees that are in the Snow Globe?). So...you could be making money on the snowy trees! Please add them!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SNOWY TREES YES!

MORE SNOWY HOUSES TOO YES!

capslock yes
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowy Trees that's a work of art of the imagination great idea because even I can vision it.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like these too
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    I would like these three :)
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman