The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

MagBlade dps

HallowedUndead
Currently in the process of getting my magblade to lvl 50. Any build ideas? Never ran nightblade with magicka, so i'm not 100% sure which sets synergize well with the class
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many good sets to choose from for Magblade. Choose any 2 of: Siroria (for stationary fights), Master Architect (with Soul Harvest), Spell Strategist (for single target fights), Mother’s Sorrow, Burning Spellweave (if using fire damage). Then add your favorite monster helm set.

Skill bars can be a little tricky on magblade, and there are many variations. Just make sure you have a destruction skill on each bar for 8% single target damage, a siphoning skill on each bar for 8% Max Magicka, and an assassination skill on each bar for 10% crit damage.
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BSW and Mother's Sorrow it's all you need
  • Hochstapler
    Hochstapler
    ✭✭✭
    BSW + MS is all you need yes, for PVE dungeon dps but there's so much more to Magblade.

I use mine as a main VMA runner , As a complete trinity char in normal and vet pledges ( I sign in as a tank to avoid long queues ) , as a world bosses soloer and finally i started farming couple of PVP sets and I'm testing builds in both Cyro and BGs.
    Very versatile and probably best solo class in game.

So if you give more info on what are you planing to do with your Magblade you might get more specific answers.
    I care about your gaming "problems" and teenage anxieties, just not today.
  • HallowedUndead
    Sweet, hope i get to finish MA and start getting some of the weapons
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having tried a lot of pve set ups, BSW + MS won out. Even without the MA staff, it's wreckage
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master Architect and Mother's Sorrow.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten