Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see class inspired amor styles?

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states, would you like to see class themed/inspired armor styles?
There would be an amor style for Dragonknights, Wardens, Templars, Nightblades, and Sorcs. I see it this way, there is no harm in ZOS offering more armor styles, and it gives more ootions to style our toons appearences. I’d like to see dragonknight armor with akavir influences, i picture the Templar class to be a cross between a medieval knight and a roman centurion, the wardens would have designs reminiscent of nature all over them, the sorcs you would see lightening bolts and deadric influences. Who know what ZOS would actually make them look like but its fun to imagine. What do you think? Should class themed armor style/motifs be something ZOS should implement? Vote and let them know

Would you like to see class inspired amor styles? 16 votes

Yes, make class armor styles
100%
czarHidesFromSunAsh_In_My_SujammaRGvolterraDracan_FontomCarcharodontosaurussharquezFakeFoxghastleyJobooAGSEnokarielTheRedRavenTROttmarexagamemnonLorelAllegraLionheart 16 votes
No, do not make class amor styles
0%
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden
    hippie_couple2.jpg
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FakeFox LOL
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and Nightblades could be the "invisible" that everyone wants for shoulders.