The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please, make Mystic Boxes a loot from the final boss.

Sercisil
Sercisil
✭✭
Like the golden skulls from the Halloween Event. Because the dungeon finder... you know, yes?
  • Maxell_DGM
    ZOS Declined
  • Mupo
    Mupo
    ✭✭
    I personally love the XP of Quing for random normal and much nicer with friends/Guildmates, but with the issue at busy times of the day I prefer the idea of, Like you said similar to the golden skulls from Halloween, while they are still having issues with group finder. Last year, this same event, similar issues, people couldn't que between around 6pm to 10pm, unfortunately that's the only time some people even get to dungeon! I like to dungeon earlier in the day, but none of my friends are on at the time :(