The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Trader Quality filter has been broken since Murkmire release

Enigmatic
Enigmatic
✭✭✭
Can't see that this bug has been reported so here goes.

In guild trader, since Murkmire when you select a quality of e.g. blue, you get search results of blue, purple and gold. Prior to Murkmire a selection of blue only returned blue.

Can we please have the filter functionality returned to pre-Murkmire e.g. results only match quality selected?
  • Jaberwahky
    I understand your point but I actually like it like this. I can elimate poor quality items and see set quality and up. It helps to remove the trash when searching for specific items.
    Edited by Jaberwahky on November 29, 2018 7:38AM
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    Jaberwahky wrote: »
    I understand your point but I actually like it like this. I can elimate poor quality items and see set quality and up. It helps to remove the trash when searching for specific items.

Can't say I agree. Really painful issue shown again last night.

Searched multiple guild traders looking for purple ring/neck. No luck finding in that search but I only had to look at purple and gold items.

In the absence of finding purple items I dropped filter to blue. Now I have to search through all the purple and gold items I've already been through to find random blue items.

The filter is useless in it's present state.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was fixed on PC, but it's still broken on console.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any ETA on when this fix will arrive on consoles? It is such a PITA to try to search for, say green furnishing plans you don't know and then get all furnishing plans except the white ones.

It was especially annoying during the New Life Festival, when trying to find out the average price for the Charity Writs. Only way to search for them was to set the filter to All and then the quality to Blue. But, then I was basically wading through all items in the trader that were blue quality or better. We don't have tools like MM or even TTC to get an average price.
  • Scottconno11y
    Scottconno11y
    ✭✭
    As always a quick response by the zos team. Well done.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As always a quick response by the zos team. Well done.

Yeah...especially since the XB patch notes they posted today don't say anything about fixing this. It was fixed in about 2 weeks on PC. Why was this fix not implemented on console in a patch over a month AFTER Murkmire?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can we please get some indication as to when this will be fixed? Or, if it was fixed in this patch but not in the patch notes?

Thanks, and sorry for my impatience, but this is a pretty serious bug to be affecting guild traders. Without any option for a search function on console, it sometimes doubles or even triples the results depending on what quality item you're looking for.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 15, 2019 5:18PM
  • Celeste411
    Celeste411
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first thing I checked after logging in... Still borked, just awesome :(
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Celeste411 wrote: »
    This is the first thing I checked after logging in... Still borked, just awesome :(

Yeah...I checked when I got home, too, and was equally disappointed.

I suspect that at this point, they're just going to leave it bugged for console players, even though they have a fix for it, since the new Guild Trader UI is coming. Looks like we'll have to suffer another couple of months. But, at least we'll finally get text search.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 18, 2019 5:00PM