Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Centre website down

Doctor_Demento
Doctor_Demento
✭✭✭
OK the title pretty much says it all. Their website is down and I've verified it with "is it down" website. Question is does anyone know why? Are they doing maintenance and thats why its offline. Something has happened with the prople running it? I have no idea personally. But I do use it, quite handy for getting a basic idea what something is currently selling for. Well rats kazoo. :(
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Now we’re all free to set our own prices! No longer will be slaves to a Trade Consortium and the outrageous control they have over our income!

Let freedom ring, because Khajiit has some mother f*cking wares to sell.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question is - does anyone care?
    Most traders have more gold than they will ever use anyway.

Be different, set your own prices, don't follow everyone else like sheep.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Question is - does anyone care?
    Most traders have more gold than they will ever use anyway.

Be different, set your own prices, don't follow everyone else like sheep.

I don't sell, I just buy... so I use it to find the lowest possible prices. :disappointed:
    Why is it doownn??
    *sadly paws at the site and offers it sweetrolls and soul gems*
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    No idea why but it just came back up. Like in the last one minute. And I'm not a sheep, I'm just not stupid.

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Finally! Now we’re all free to set our own prices! No longer will be slaves to a Trade Consortium and the outrageous control they have over our income!

You are free to set your own prices, but that does not mean that people will buy :p

And no one has control over my gaming income, I have 38+ milion gold and a ton of gold mats and other mats and use MM in a high end trade guild or two on PC EU.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

I have 38+ milion gold and a ton of gold mats and other mats and use MM in a high end trade guild or two on PC EU.

Jebus, wanna share?? :D
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »

I have 38+ milion gold and a ton of gold mats and other mats and use MM in a high end trade guild or two on PC EU.

Lol, that is pocket money to some people I know in the game, pretty sure all they do is sit at the bank and trade all day then go off and gather mats lol.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, that is pocket money to some people I know in the game, pretty sure all they do is sit at the bank and trade all day then go off and gather mats lol.

RIP. I kinda struggle to keep my gold up somewhere around.. 100kish, is my best/normal goal?

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

RIP. I kinda struggle to keep my gold up somewhere around.. 100kish, is my best/normal goal?

Pro tip, do crafting writs on as many chars as possible, keep the gold mats, and sell excess :)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pro tip, do crafting writs on as many chars as possible, keep the gold mats, and sell excess :)

Ah, ok! I don't have alot of crafters, mainly just a chef on each server... whoops.

I also don't have a trading guild (or slots open for one, even if I found a good one that was lenient, no fees, etc).

• Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    I have very little gold capital. But I do have 8 characters. 3 are 50's Champ 687. One is 40 now. The other 4 are 20 to 30ish.
    I do have 22 homes now, very nicely done up if I may say so myself. The people who have seen them agree they are nice. So I'm happy. I have fun playing. I have nice characters and nice homes. I really can't ask for more. So I am more than happy with how TTC works for me. I will say this was the first time it had gone down for me. I'm sure there was some valid reason for it. I'll probably never know why and not really that concerned personally. I'm plenty happy. Just wanted people to know and ask if they knew why. No more, no less.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have very little gold capital. But I do have 8 characters. 3 are 50's Champ 687. One is 40 now. The other 4 are 20 to 30ish.
    I do have 22 homes now, very nicely done up if I may say so myself. The people who have seen them agree they are nice. So I'm happy. I have fun playing. I have nice characters and nice homes. I really can't ask for more. So I am more than happy with how TTC works for me. I will say this was the first time it had gone down for me. I'm sure there was some valid reason for it. I'll probably never know why and not really that concerned personally. I'm plenty happy. Just wanted people to know and ask if they knew why. No more, no less.

That's perfectly alright! :3
    They seem to be back up, if you didn't already know.

• Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the site. Got my equipment fully golden because of the site, by economizing a lot of gold.