Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing the merchant third event

veerlen
veerlen
Today started the third event public dungeons
I already have 12 feathers I was looking after the merchant daggerfall. I couldn't find her.
I know ineeded to visit the Rosy lion. It's pretty unclear for me. Is there any one that have tips or helping me out? Thanks!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A little over 1315 hours too early, starts on Thursday, November 29 at 10:00AM EST.
    Edited by Runs on November 28, 2018 11:47PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Impresario should reappear at her pavilion when the event starts. If you look on the Glenumbra map, you'll see her symbol outside of Daggerfall (or in Auridon or Stonefalls too)
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Thank you
    But that's my problem I know we're she is should be but except thereby and indriks is there nobody.
    I did restart the game still have this problem.
    I have two feathers Soo Diego to the tent in daggerfall but all is there is the tent indriks scroll except the merchant.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Thanks Runs!
    But a bit weird I guess I'm not the only one with 12 vouches (not feathers like I write before).
    But thanks I can't wait until 10 AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veerlen wrote: »
    Thank you
    But that's my problem I know we're she is should be but except thereby and indriks is there nobody.
    I did restart the game still have this problem.
    I have two feathers Soo Diego to the tent in daggerfall but all is there is the tent indriks scroll except the merchant.

The Impresario merchant only shows up during events, and the Undaunted event hasn't started yet.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    29 november is today.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    I found it today 15.00 or 0300 pm
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veerlen wrote: »
    29 november is today.