The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My fellow seasoned players I have a request for you.

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
When this new event for undaunted starts let’s represent correctly if able.

You see we all know we are gonna get those players who have no clue what the mechanics are. And that’s fine. We all started somewhere as well. Let’s not lose our cool on them. Let’s guide and direct like the epic players I know you are. Now if they don’t take your advice or completely ignore them do what we always do. But we may find that new player who lives the game like us and genuinely wants to learn.

Cheers to hopefully not getting to much rage from queuing up.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you are expecting 3 level 10 players that are brand new to the game every time you queue to play with randoms you will never be disappointed.

Anything better than that, and things are already looking up ...
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 28, 2018 12:27AM
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta be understanding... as long as they're trying (and not just being whiny or a-holes), it's good! :3
    Help 'em learn! *cheers*
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    When this new event for undaunted starts let’s represent correctly if able.

You see we all know we are gonna get those players who have no clue what the mechanics are. And that’s fine. We all started somewhere as well. Let’s not lose our cool on them. Let’s guide and direct like the epic players I know you are. Now if they don’t take your advice or completely ignore them do what we always do. But we may find that new player who lives the game like us and genuinely wants to learn.

Cheers to hopefully not getting to much rage from queuing up.

I just hope that I can get the dailies done with my work schedule brother.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really have no concerns with whom queues up. I tend to run with a full guild group. We sometimes queue with just 3 for the heck of it but it does not matter what we get then because we can easily carry them through whatever vet dungeon we are doing.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shinshadow if we need to duo them again holla at me anytime bro. Love doing Vet content. Now DLC ones we will need a full group for vet lol.

#retiredlife