The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invisible effects

robpr
robpr
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any setting, or I am doing something wrong that some of enemy attacks are invisible to me? Once it's Lethal Arrow, other time it's something different with wide variety, from Radiant Oppression to Meteors. No sound, no impact (except meteor camera shake), no beams and I'm dropping dead out of nowhere seeing that some Templar beamed me to death with 12k damage.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. While server lag could be an issue (different than ping) it could also be an issue with your PC.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a bummer because it makes BGs mostly unplayable for me if I can't see the attacks coming. Problem is it's not regular - sometimes it happens, sometimes not. And it's always different attack. Anything I can check?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try turning up the number of particle effects displayed, but it doesn’t solve everything.