The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So i want the vMoL skin...

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. Im currently CP 480, running Relequen, Velindreth, Spriggan's. I'm using Alcasts, PvE Warden Murkmire set up for his build and food. I'm just wondering would i get turned downs traight away even if I knew the mechanics for the Trial?
PcEU
  • Protossyder
    Protossyder
    ✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Hi. Im currently CP 480, running Relequen, Velindreth, Spriggan's. I'm using Alcasts, PvE Warden Murkmire set up for his build and food. I'm just wondering would i get turned downs traight away even if I knew the mechanics for the Trial?
    PcEU

Not necessarily. But there are not many guilds that have open trials for vMoL and also accept randoms.
    The thing is: If you look for a guild that already clears vMoL and tell them you only want the skin they will either ask you for your gold or to f*ck off.
    Apart from this you should maybe look for HRC runs first since Advancing Yokeda makes more sense for trial groups than Spriggans.
    Keep it up, maybe you get lucky and find a random group that actually makes it or you show a little patience and find a guild to progress with.
    Characters worth mentioning:
    Daedrós - Magicka DK - Altmer - PvE & PvP - Emperor - IR - GH - TTT
    Dragybor - Stamblade - Redguard - PvE (first char)
    Yondaime Raikage - Stamsorc - Redguard - PvP
    Zerg Overmind - Magblade - Altmer - PvE - GH
    Yenari - Magsorc - Altmer - PvE - Flawless Conqueror
    Devoured-his-siblings - DK Tank - Argonian - PvE - Unchained
    Valkyrja Valhalla - StamDK - Redguard - PvE
    Hyperion der Obere - Magplar - Altmer - PvE
    Affa al'Dschinni - Stamplar - Orc - PvP
    Enjoys-the-slaughter - Templar Healer - Argonian - PvE
    Hades Adamastos - Stamcro - Orc - PvE
    Khaba the Cruel - Magsorc- Altmer - PvP
    Hekate Ourania - Magcro - Atlmer - PvE - TTT
    Arenas: vDSA (~46k) - vMA (~586k)
    Trials: vAA hm - vHRC hm - vSO hm - vMoL hm (~161k) - vHoF hm (~218k) - vAS+2 (~114k) - vCR+3 - vSS hm - vKA hm

PC - EU
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Hi, I've copied a Alcast build and seen a video guide" is usually the type of application that gets you laughed at.
    Having a build that works and being able to actually make it work are two different things and most serious trial groups want to see the later. You should try applying with your actual performance and experience, so your DPS and what you have cleared and as mentioned above already, if you are new to trials start with the Craglorn ones.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're definitely comfortable with mechs and hitting 30k+ most trial groups will take you in, if you hit higher there's more of a chance. I know a CP300 that tanked vMoL & another that has ran both vMoL and vHoF as a stam DD.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • madarame_77
    madarame_77
    ✭✭✭
    For 1-1.2 mil gold you can find a guild to carry you through vMOL.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 1-1.2 mil gold you can find a guild to carry you through vMOL.

For 600k I can get a group to carry you through :smirk:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't done it on vet, you can't claim to know the mechanics. There's quite a difference between seeing mechanics on videos, and actually knowing them.

There are basically two kinds of groups who will let you join them: those who will carry you for gold, and those who are looking for players to learn the trial with them. The latter can be groups all new to it, meaning that they will take some time to clear it, or it can be groups with a few experienced players in that may still get a clear in a single run. The latter will ask in their own guilds and friends rather than take a pug, though.

F you really want the skin, be prepared to invest time into it, make sure that your DPS is up to it (30k is a good general guideline) and find a guild that teaches it to new people or that has a progression group.
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti