The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Both Cyrodill and Battlegrounds run at 10~15 FPS @ 1080p on Xbox One X... (Fix included)

Excaltic
Excaltic
✭✭✭
Both Cyrodill and Battlegrounds is 15 FPS on Xbox One X... This has been the situation for multiple years now.

The latest Xbox One X gives this game 6 Teraflops performance and results in 15 FPS at a 1080p resolution.... completely unplayable -and- unacceptable...

Solution: Add the option for a 1080p 60fps option on Xbox One X (performance mode), especially in PvP.

The current situation aims for 30 FPS in PvE, which gets reduced to 20~25 FPS in real life PvE scenario's and get reduced again to 10~15 FPS in PvP situations with 60 players zerging around.

The new situation would aim for 60 FPS in PvE, which would get reduced to 40~50 FPS in real life PvE scenario's and get reduced again to 20~30 FPS in PvP situations, which would DOUBLE performance.

Thank you in advance!
  • Solidus2
    Solidus2
    Agreed, and just as I feared. I just created a discussion about the performance on an OG Xbox vs the X. It's unacceptable. Side-by-side, this game runs atrociously worse on the X than an OG XBOX ONE. Not even an S. I was worried about how this would relate to PvP (Which I haven't gotten to yet), and you have confirmed my fears.

They need to simply remove the Xbox One X "Enhanced" edition altogether and get everyone on the same 1080p version that the older Xboxes run, for performance' sake. There are unbearably bad FPS drops in certain areas on the X that simply run smooth on the OG Xbox One. Just infuriating.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump this