Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

POMEHs ESO streams

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭
l1aemntjs4xv.jpg

Good day ESO community. I play ESO since december 2017. This is my most loved MMORPG. I think its the best game in all the world, therefore I play it. Also I regulary make streams from this game for my subscribers and friends. At this moment in my ESO playlist there are more 100 videos: guides, reviews and sreams. All streams you can watch in Youtube and Twitch:

I make ESO streams usually at 9:00 UTC or 10: 00 UTC few times in a week. So will be glad to see you on my ESO streams.
All my streams are available in ESO playlist in Youtube:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqnZG9SrAmIH9WX01EM0P5wVJ9D3Dp7Ec

Edited by POMEH on November 24, 2018 8:14AM
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Stream 71

In the PVP location of Cyrodiil, I begin my journey, heading for the enemy city of Bruma, for which the Ebonhart Pact and the Aldmeri Dominion are fighting. And I belong to the Covenant, so this journey promises to be extremely risky. On the way, I visit the cave Andepal, where I fight with hordes of skeletons. Then I visit one of the dolmens, where necromancers opened a portal to the Cold Harbor and from there the dremora climbed. I had to fight them and close this portal. Then I come to the Castlestone Cave, where I needed to pick mushrooms for a healer in Bruma. After that, I arrive safely in the city of Broome and give the mushrooms to Horik.

But in Bruma, I ran into enemy players, one of whom killed me. Then I joined a small army, and we went to capture Fort Reyles. Before that, we captured a sawmill near the castle and then stormed the fort itself. The fort we took without any problems.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Stream 81

I finished my experience and journey in all quests of Aldmeri Dominion and got new achievement Kadvel`s silver. I spent one year to investigate territories of Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Overview of all world bosses Rothgar and daily quests for them in game The Elder Scrolls Online.

1) Zandadinoz Reborn (zan)
    2) King Chief Ed (edu)
    3) Ogre Mad Urkzbar (ogre)
    4) Nizchaleft (nyz)
    5) Corinthak Abominable (cori)
    6) Old Snagar (poa)