POMEHs ESO streams

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭
l1aemntjs4xv.jpg

Good day ESO community. I play ESO since december 2017. This is my most loved MMORPG. I think its the best game in all the world, therefore I play it. Also I regulary make streams from this game for my subscribers and friends. At this moment in my ESO playlist there are more 100 videos: guides, reviews and sreams. All streams you can watch in Youtube and Twitch:

I make ESO streams usually at 9:00 UTC or 10: 00 UTC few times in a week. So will be glad to see you on my ESO streams.
All my streams are available in ESO playlist in Youtube:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqnZG9SrAmIH9WX01EM0P5wVJ9D3Dp7Ec

Edited by POMEH on November 24, 2018 8:14AM
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Stream 71

In the PVP location of Cyrodiil, I begin my journey, heading for the enemy city of Bruma, for which the Ebonhart Pact and the Aldmeri Dominion are fighting. And I belong to the Covenant, so this journey promises to be extremely risky. On the way, I visit the cave Andepal, where I fight with hordes of skeletons. Then I visit one of the dolmens, where necromancers opened a portal to the Cold Harbor and from there the dremora climbed. I had to fight them and close this portal. Then I come to the Castlestone Cave, where I needed to pick mushrooms for a healer in Bruma. After that, I arrive safely in the city of Broome and give the mushrooms to Horik.

But in Bruma, I ran into enemy players, one of whom killed me. Then I joined a small army, and we went to capture Fort Reyles. Before that, we captured a sawmill near the castle and then stormed the fort itself. The fort we took without any problems.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Stream 81

I finished my experience and journey in all quests of Aldmeri Dominion and got new achievement Kadvel`s silver. I spent one year to investigate territories of Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Overview of all world bosses Rothgar and daily quests for them in game The Elder Scrolls Online.

1) Zandadinoz Reborn (zan)
    2) King Chief Ed (edu)
    3) Ogre Mad Urkzbar (ogre)
    4) Nizchaleft (nyz)
    5) Corinthak Abominable (cori)
    6) Old Snagar (poa)

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Death of Euraksia in TESO. Stream 117

My adventures in Elsweyr is continue, and I approach the region’s largest city, Rimmen, in which Euraksia seized power. We plan to enter in the palace and kill the usurper. For the victory over Euraksia, I was presented with the estate of the Hall of the Lunar Elect in Rimmen. Now in Elsweyr I have my own house.

Remind that you can watch my regular streams on twitch and youtube 2-3 times in a week at 9:00 - 11:00 UTC. All streams I save in youtube in playlist of ESO
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    The battle with the dragon Mullamnir in TESO. Stream 118

My adventures in Elsweyr is continue. They are waiting for me in the Rimmen's palace at the military council, which suits Queen Camira. After the military council, I went to the crypt of Bad luck, there I dealed with the necromancer Zumog Fum. Then, together with Queen Camira, we arrived at the temple of the dance of shadows, where we activated temple relics. Then the whole team we went to the Moon Gate of Anekvina, where in the finals we fought with the dragon Mulamnir.

I got Twitch drop. Thanks!
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Windhelm and the Hall of the Dead at TESO. Stream 127

I arrive in the northern region of Tamriel called Istmark - a snowy and cold region with many hills and mountains, a place where the harsh nords live. How will they accept me?

I sailed to the port city of Windhelm, and immediately took part in a story connected with King Yorun. Then I helped the inhabitants of Lower Yorgrim get rid of the giants. Returning to Windhelm, I went to a dungeon called the Hall of the Dead, where I had to fight and defeat many bosses, and in the end - Lodor himself. As a result of my victory, I received a new souvenir - the crown of Lodor.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    South Elsweyr prologue. Stream 133

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Riften in TESO. Stream 137

Edited by POMEH on November 4, 2019 6:49AM
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Сadwell`s gold. The reward for 2 years of playing ESO is a pan on your head!

This 139 stream completes my walkthrough of The Elder Scrolls Online. My adventures in the Rift end. Making my way through the caves of Trolhatta, I clear the way for the pact troops from the warriors of the Worm cult. At the top of the mountain, the final battle takes place in the giant Sinmur. With the help of the restored ax of Isgramor Wootrad, we manage to defeat the giant. King Yorun rejoices. Cultists are forever cast off from this region. So, with my help, the Ebonhart Pact overthrew the cult of the Worm.

After all the events in the Rift, I come to the cave in Glenumbra to speak with Cadwell. Cadwell rewards me with his hat - a pan. This is a reward for two years of the game, Cadwell's gold.

So, the whole territory of Tamriel has been completed, all regions of all three alliances have been completed, in fact, the whole game has been completed, but something tells me that POMEHs adventures are not over yet, and new challenges and challenges await him.

• POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭
    Dragonhold DLC in TESO. Stream 140

Thanks for Ouroboros Crown Crate as a Twitch Drop.