The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

General bugs seen

Egonic
Egonic
Skills:
  • DoT's/buffs can take magicka without being applied. One example is quickly weapon swapping after casting Blockade of Fire, sound effect plays, ground animation does not, and you lose magicka.
  • Liquid lightning is still double casting some of the time (Has been a known bug since 2016 at least), making the skill really bothersome to deal with. You can cast it, and without doing anything else the character decides to cast it again after the animation has ended. Has happened me when animation cancelling, when not animation cancelling, it can even get stuck in the ground AoE indicator for several seconds, resulting in me doing multiple LA > Force Pulse attacks before it decides to trigger the skill. Very inconsistent.
  • Skills sometimes seem to get queued in a way that results in feelings of heavy input lag, and skills not triggering at all. Such as the buff tracking in Bandit User Interface addon puts a skill on a timer after I press the button, however the character doesn't react at all, completely ignoring the casting, even though there is nothing else going on that should prevent it. Also happens in dungeons where skills are all delayed for a short duration, even though my FPS/latency doesn't spike you can very easily tell there are issues.
  • Skill tracking seem to be weird at times, especially with multiple enemies close to each other, can't tell if it's the delay problems or a different issue with this, results in no attack happening.

Weapons:
  • When dual wielding daggers, sometimes one of the daggers disappear, causing the character to swing with 1 dagger only, the equipment menu still shows both daggers being equipped.
  • Some of the time my back bar consisting of sword + shield visually shows up under my character when swapping, as in my character is standing on top of the shield + weapon.
  • Weapon fireball animation for my fire staff can get bugged out randomly and appear under my character (Much like the issue with sword and board), switching to my back bar fire staff doesn't have this problem, and it forced me to re-equip the bugged out staff.
    (Was able to replicate it once, and seems to come from light attacking and blocking in quick succession.)
  • Bashing seems a bit weird at times, I am quite certain it happens that I bash an enemy without being able to interrupt, forcing me to bash again. Could just be me being too fast, as there is that delay from running and then bashing.

Map:
  • In Bal Foyen > Fort Zeren, there's a spot somewhere around there where enemies fall through the ground.
    m3JEDQv.jpg
  • At the start of Crypt of Hearts dungeon (right after you jump down through the hole), I got feared by a ghost, and ended up falling through the ground after running into the book case.