The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

How to "unpause" ESO plus?

paco_thevideogamerb16_ESO
So, here's my situation: i bought the game a loooooong time ago, i pre-ordered the imperial edition in 2014, back in the days when game purchase gave you 1 month of paid subscription, but, for various reasons, i never actually started playing the game in its monthly sub phase.
When it switched to the current purchase method i was informed about the "all remaining paid subs will be converted into ESO plus", but i never bothered to check the details; fast forward to now, a month ago i finally started playing when some friends bought the game and pulled me in, and i discovered that my account still has those "30 days of paused ESO plus" available (will provide screen if i manage to understand how, this is my first post and i'm a bit out of the loop) (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LEkGZvaAZJuUP60EAGahRN9fAw8AhkpM i still dont get it, here's... something, i hope?).

So, how does this work? I already tried thoroughly browsing the in game store, and also tried purchasing an actual ESO plus sub, but it simply gets me to che normal purchase page, and i don't wanna risk actually paying for a membership if it's not needed (i managed to play just fine until now, but that free trial made me realise just how GOOD the game feels with a crafting bag and close to no inventory space problems, i cant go back now, i need this! i will probably end up buying a membership sooner or later, but damn, i paid 80 bucks back in the day, i WANT that damned free month!)
Edited by paco_thevideogamerb16_ESO on November 21, 2018 9:19PM