The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Subscription Stacking?

Pnyx
Pnyx
✭✭
I'm on PC, I was on monthly subscription which I cancelled to purchase the yearly subscription. Someone cautioned me however that I'll loose my remaining 20 days if I did that. Does anyone have any word of wisdom about this? Thanks.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it sounds like you lost whatever days were left in that month.
    I want to go to the yearly sub, too, but I'm going to wait until my 6-month subscription runs out in January. I took my credit card off so it couldn't renew automatically.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pnyx wrote: »
    I'm on PC, I was on monthly subscription which I cancelled to purchase the yearly subscription. Someone cautioned me however that I'll loose my remaining 20 days if I did that. Does anyone have any word of wisdom about this? Thanks.

I am on PC and I was about 30 days left in a 180 day subscription back on Nov 13. I did not cancel my ESO Plus, what I did was change it from the account website. I selected the 365 day one, gave them my credit card, and I was done. My 180 day sub still expires on the same day, and I am scheduled to auto-renew into the 365 day subscription.
    Edited by Elsonso on November 21, 2018 11:55PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus