The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Are invisible weapons ever going to get fixed?

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
title
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikr, this has been bothering me and usually i have to unequip and put back on just to fix it lol
    at a place nobody knows
    Options
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? I thought it was normal to stand on your bow when using it.
    Options
  • Protoavis73
    Protoavis73
    ✭✭✭
    With me it seems to be only with my daggers, my bow is always visible.
    I also wonder if you are the only one who notice they are not there or the other players as well.
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not likely any time soon; just like the other travel and loading screen crashes and jacked up combat mechanics. Crown store items and crown crates are the priorities..
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passing concern along
    Options
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I love how my Warden tank is that Macho he blocks and shields with his hands.

Even funnier when its 2H weapon trailing behind you as you move about.

Never had this issue with staves or bows.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With me it seems to be only with my daggers, my bow is always visible.
    I also wonder if you are the only one who notice they are not there or the other players as well.

Other players don't see it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My off hand dagger disappears on my Warden sometimes. It looks like she is working on the new one handed skill line.
    Playing since beta...
    Options