The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[INTENDED] Deep Fissure is providing Major Toughness

brandonv516
brandonv516
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Very cool but pretty sure a bug. I'll update with video later. I'm on Xbox.
Maturation: When you activate a heal on yourself or an ally you grant the target Minor Toughness, increasing their Max Health by 10% for 20 seconds.

Have not tested with Subterranean Assault.
Edited by brandonv516 on January 21, 2020 1:50AM
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont u get healed everytime u use an animal ability tho?
    at a place nobody knows
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The warden passive Bond With Nature heals you when an animal companion is killed or unsummoned. You also get Toughness from Netch, Cliff Racer and Swarm.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So it works in conjunction with the Bond With Nature passive?
    When one of your animal companions is killed or unsummoned, you're restored 1323 Health.

That's pretty interesting.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bug, it's the ability proccing the Bond With Nature. All the Animal Companion skills, save Falcon's Swiftness, proc it, meaning you can be healed by spamming Netch or Dive, and because Maturation states simply when healed (by any source), it also procs Maturation.
    Edited by Froil on November 21, 2018 4:18AM
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    It's not a bug, it's the ability proccing the Bond With Nature. All the Animal Companion skills, save Falcon's Swiftness, proc it, meaning you can be healed by spamming Netch or Dive, and because Maturation states simply when healed (by any source), it also procs Maturation.

Wow I do not remember it always doing this. That's a unique way to synergize passives.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow I do not remember it always doing this. That's a unique way to synergize passives.

It did always do it, previously it just required you to actively heal yourself first, now even if at full health you get toughness.

Also Arctic Wind and morphs proc Maturation.
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on November 21, 2018 4:22AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »

It did always do it, it just required you to actively heal yourself first, not even if at full health you get toughness.

So very easy for 100% uptime. Cool, won't post video then.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »

It did always do it, it just required you to actively heal yourself first, not even if at full health you get toughness.

So very easy for 100% uptime. Cool, won't post video then.

Yes, as long as you are casting an animal skill every 20 seconds you will have 100% uptime.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main