Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[solved] A Daily Grind - can only see two markers for metal pellets

RexyCat
RexyCat
✭✭✭✭
In this daily quest in CWC there is only two markers on my map for Mechanical Fundament. I have dropped quest and picked it up again and still only two quest markers to where to find those chest with Metal Pellets. Couldn't find any info about bug or where that third chest should be by searching this site or google it.

[Solution]

Needed to jump down from ledge on that metallic construction in MF, open map and then I could see position of that third chest. Go up again from basement and run to that other side (if you where on that other side) and then jump down again.

The problem here where basically that when one open map for map markers it only show for that level on map you are on. If map markers are below you it wont indicate it and this situation it is "hidden" when you have two section by that middle section that connect higher and lower level (U formed shape).

You will find all other items down in basement to complete this quest or go teleport out into Clockwork City landscape to collect from ore nodes, if there are too many other players farming those items.
Edited by RexyCat on November 21, 2018 1:41AM
  • UPrime
    UPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    If memory serves me right the 3rd is on another level on that map
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPrime wrote: »
    If memory serves me right the 3rd is on another level on that map

You are right and that is why I added it in Solution part. Funny thing is that I didn't see it first time I went down in "basement". Had to abandon quest and pick it up again and then I found out that it where in basement.