The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something Funky going on with Stam DK Blackrose

coolermh
coolermh
✭✭✭
I feel like there is something wonky going on with the amount of damage im taking on my stam dk. When I wearing my black rose. All heavy gold impen etc. I am still taking like 7k dmg from suprise attacks etc and stuff. My mag sorc only has like 20k resis and im taking a lost less then that on average. It could just be that I am playing better players that are hitting hella hard but 7k from jabs and stuff seems a bit high on a heavy armor build but something seems off. This is in BG's. Anyone else have this issue?
-MrHeid625
Max Chars:
Magika Sorc AD
Stamina NB AD
Stam DK AD
Magika NB-
Magika Temp-
Stam Warden
Stam Sorc
Mag Warden
  • Hochstapler
    Hochstapler
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to know for sure is to test it with a friend in duels.
    It does seems high but also there's a high chance you encountered super squishy glass canon builds wearing divines or somethin?
    I care about your gaming "problems" and teenage anxieties, just not today.
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    Yea Ill have to test it tonight
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blackrose set? Good old blackrose set.. everyone used it because it was so good but than Zos in their wisdom decided to nerf the passive AND the set at the same time so it became another dead/useless set. :(

Those stamina players might just have had better builds because there is no reason that a dk would take more damage than a sorc.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    The blackrose set? Good old blackrose set.. everyone used it because it was so good but than Zos in their wisdom decided to nerf the passive AND the set at the same time so it became another dead/useless set. :(

Those stamina players might just have had better builds because there is no reason that a dk would take more damage than a sorc.

IKR good old blackrose, viper, tremorscale meta :trollface:
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »

I never used it myself but that was a big low in eso pvp... or the cradle of shadow set which did massive damage if a poison procced.

Blackrose and tremorscale are trash sets now but viper is still going strong in non cp! Haha... makes you think and laugh/cry about some past zos balancing.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea widowmaker was also fairly fun with 16k tooltips and when you could Double bar poisons with seperate cds. But Not too many people knew about it.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the tooltip and how many times you were crit on.

1.3 modifiers after crit resist is typical these days and concussed has no immunity so everyone gets 8% extra damage these days.

I'd wager it's crit and minor vulnerability from shock enchants and high penetration giving you those tooltips.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »

That’s what I’m running now ‘cept running shackles breaker and asylum 2h, only in bgs tho.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Dk has no natural resistance to physical damage or bleeds. Your sorc and stamDk will eat the same damage when they have the same resistances in no-cp, unless you block in which case you'll mitigate %5 more.

That being said 7k suprise attack points out a pure damage gank build, average I eat is around 4 to 5k which is still stupidly high buuuut what can I do about it?