The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

BUG: Dueling a Sorcerer who summons Daedra gives Fighters Guild Experience upon killing the Summon

Draco856
Draco856
Soul Shriven
My friend wanted to test how much damage he did, I'm a Sorcerer, and I summon Clannfear and Twilight Matriarchs, we noticed when he killed my summons, we both got experience for the Fighters Guild. To make sure we saw this correctly, We fought again, and once more, we gained experience for killing the summons.

On the second test, I watched my XP bar, I started off with 852 Experience in the Fighters Guild, upon death of one of my summons, it went up to 853. Upon death of the second one it went to 854.

While miniscule, it still should be addressed, as people who have alot of time, and don't mind just summoning over and over again could probably farm the xp this way, though it will take a very long time.
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    No offense, but what exactly is the problem? No one will farm this way because there are much easier and faster ways. Nothing to exploit here.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the summon a daedric creature? Yes. Can this be exploited? No, you literally have to sit there killing the poor pet forever instead of doing an Alikr dolmen run for half an hour.

What is the problem?
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get fighters guild 10 inside skyreach in an hour or two. It would take 12+ to do it via dueling and killing someone's pets.

It is kinda funny that they give exp, though.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster