The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mighty Ducks - PC/NA social & achievement hunting with end game events - New players Welcome.

DacuTv
DacuTv
✭✭✭
New guild made as part of my twitch stream

As with the stream, we like to be social, have fun, and do our best to learn and educate about the game.
Interested members can start training for end game trial and hard m ode content and we will do our best to help people achieve this, learning to DPS, heal, stay alive and win the day.
We have a couple of Achievement hunters in the officers who are always happy to help.

Most of all we like to be social, we also have an established discord server and interact with many experienced players in the community..

We have majority of AUS/NZ players with a few officers in the USA, looking to expand both time zones for different events.
You can message me in game @dacu or reply here for one of the officers to add you.
Edited by DacuTv on November 20, 2018 8:45AM
  • DacuTv
    DacuTv
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by DacuTv on November 20, 2018 8:45AM
  • Grand_Jury
    Grand_Jury
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very much interested in the guild. I can do melee and ranged DPS. My in-game name is @HelixBW
    Edited by Grand_Jury on November 20, 2018 3:09AM
  • PeterCram
    PeterCram
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there i am interested in joining, playing from australia melbourne

IGN: @PeterCram
  • Taself
    Taself
    ✭✭✭
    Dacu is away this weekend, but if you leave a request here or hit me up in game @taself I'll be happy to drop you an invite to the guild :)
    Edited by Taself on November 23, 2018 8:45AM
  • Poppleop
    Poppleop
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great, I'd love to join!
  • DacuTv
    DacuTv
    ✭✭✭
    @Poppleop you can message me in game @Dacu I'll get you added.
  • DacuTv
    DacuTv
    ✭✭✭
    We will be running some trials training and gear hunting in January 2019