The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More set durability question for MagSorc Pet PVE

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm running 5 piece light armor Julianos and Necropotence with Ilambris Neck/Helm(one piece is heavy armor) , with they typical divines and extra magicka enchants. I haven't done any trials yet still learning the basic 4 person dungeons. I've got a little over 42k magicka pool atm unbuffed. I do ok in sustain in the current dungeon settings, I've done all the normals and a few vets, don't get OOM on most bosses for normal dungeons, on Vet I do run out and have to hit a few large attacks but do ok but do die more in Vet settings.

I'm new enough to not know all the decent sets yet, I'd like to be a little bit less squishy though in vet group settings, couple of questions.

Is it more health that helps? Spell Resists? Move to medium or heavy armor, something other than divines for traiting? I know I'll lose a bit out of my mana pool but I think I can afford to lose 5k or so and still do my job. I'm a master crafter so can make almost anything. I've looked up videos on u-tube and everyone is all about more dps but I do ok in that department. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on November 19, 2018 3:26PM