The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I find a group for vet dragon star

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
I have stood in zone forever asking lfg, I can never find groups, what is a efficient method to find groups, I really want master weapons
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    I have stood in zone forever asking lfg, I can never find groups, what is a efficient method to find groups, I really want master weapons

My suggestion would be using that game function called Guilds.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VDSA is a tough one to get in with a PUG. Suggest you get some friends or guildies together that want to spend time learning the mechanics (if they don't know them) and go for it. First timers can expect to spend a long time in Vet DSA. Anywhere from a few hours to a lot more. Saw a group of Streamers once spend over 12 hours in Vet DSA only to give up on the final boss fight. Their DPS was severely lacking but hey, they gave it one heck of a shot!