Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone gained their "extra" 150 crowns a month for an existing subscription session?

Maythor
Maythor
✭✭✭✭
I thought the idea was that those of us with an existing subscription session would get the increase in crowns too? I have 2 months left of my sub and so presumed I would gain 300 crowns when the system went live.

Has anyone got their crowns yet?
Edited by Maythor on November 16, 2018 1:09PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get them by the end if November:https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 16, 2018 1:12PM
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet. I suppose they won't give it to us before the CWC DLC promotion ends...
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Streega wrote: »
    Not yet. I suppose they won't give it to us before the CWC DLC promotion ends...

lol god forbid we use an extra 150 crowns a month to apply to the discounted DLC if we want to purchase it outright.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Streega wrote: »

lol god forbid we use an extra 150 crowns a month to apply to the discounted DLC if we want to purchase it outright.

Well, it means I have to buy at least 750 crowns now, or pay 600 crowns more later - either way it's extra money for ZOS. Profit? Profit.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • eboe
    eboe
    ✭✭
    Sure would be nice if I got them before the end of the Black Friday sale... So I didn't have to buy crowns to get over the hump to buy the Banker and the Merchant, as I'm sitting at 6900 Crowns right now.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did receive mine a few days ago!
    Edited by Maythor on November 22, 2018 5:31PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November."
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

If you meet one of those conditions, and have not yet received your additional crowns, put in a support ticket. But please note that there will be a catch-up period for the holiday and that an immediate response is unlikely.

But yes, it was officially confirmed that crediting has occurred.

signing off
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I received additional Crowns. It did not show up in my billing history, though. I just have extra Crowns in my account that were not there before.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus