The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rubidite Ore mines not lootable in Clockwork

THEMourningLily
THEMourningLily
✭✭✭
I don't think it's a coincidence. I think it's a bug. I've tried to harvest 3 different rubidite ore nodes and all three didn't give me anything and they didn't disappear. I tried looting them numerous times and they just continue to sit there all shiny and sparkly....mocking me. Jewelry nodes, herbal satchels, and clothing nodes all appear to be working as intended...

EDIT: I was finally able to collect a single ore node, so it doesn't appear to be a consistent thing.. I don't know if it's a lag issue? I so know it's not me fighting over a node with other people because no one else has been around while I was trying to collect them and they stayed where they spawned even after I moved on *Shrug*
Edited by THEMourningLily on November 15, 2018 6:03PM
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    And just came across yet another rubidite ore node that I could not harvest..
    Sigh just came across a platinum seam I can't harvest either.. Stuff be janky right now :s
    Edited by THEMourningLily on November 15, 2018 6:10PM
    Options
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    And 2 more platinum seams I can't harvest.. And that concludes my tour of Clockwork's double node drops. Complete waste of time. I can farm twice the amount of nodes in any other zone much faster and they are all actually harvest-able. Too many people here causing too much broken-ness. Good idea, ZoS, but alas poor execution. This tiny zone can't support this many users farming it at this rate.
    Options