The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it just me or is dizzying swing useless in battle grounds

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
All my stamina dk does whenever I try and hit a dizzy swing is pretend he’s gonna throw it and stop really annoying. Am I doing something wrong or should I switch it out.

Best Answer

• Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Important question, are you playing on console? There is a bug with all cast time abilities that cancels them unless you keep your cross hair on the target for the full cast time. It was fixed in an incremental on PC but this fix is not yet up on consoles.
    Answer ✓
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I am hopefully they fix that soon thanks for that
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Important question, are you playing on console? There is a bug with all cast time abilities that cancels them unless you keep your cross hair on the target for the full cast time. It was fixed in an incremental on PC but this fix is not yet up on consoles.

hmm did not know that this was a bug... i was wondering why my darkflares where not casting when i did not target the enemy or dizzyswings also. Thanks for the info !