The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

10-million story contest question for ESO-Staff.

FanmaR
FanmaR
✭✭✭
Hello ESO-staff (and interested forum-goers) today I read about an event you had last year (right before I started playing) called the 10-million stories contest.

A friend of mine send me the page thinking the contest was for this year and urged me to enter. I absolutely loved the idea and all the prices were subject to envy for whoever won them.
You can imagine my disappointment when I found out the contest ended a year ago, so you can probably guess what I'm going to ask: "Are you guys thinking of ever doing such an event again?"
If so, you can definitely count me in! (If Dutch people would be allowed to enter that is)

It's probably a lot of work and was only a one-time thing but I still felt like showing my excitement. I hope the wave of new players will give you reason to think of repeating the contest once more. I hope one of you can answer my question, even if it is not the one I hope for. :)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!