The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ps4 cyrodil: ep vs ad + dc

chesspilgrim
chesspilgrim
✭✭
i’m tired of it. i play ep, and i’m tired of going to cyrodil to see blues and yellows fighting together. if the population has a limit, and the dominion solution is to load players onto covenant toons, and both armies fight against ep, then how does one counter that??

is it something that everyone knows about, and i’m just finding out? if this is just the way it is, then seriously, what is the point of playing pvp in cyrodil?? it is frustrating to lose under these conditions. there is no semblance of equal footing. honestly, if i want to fight a losing battle, then there are other things in the world that are more worthy of my time.

is there an oficial zos position on this issue?
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever played DC or AD? They say the EXACT same thing.
  • chesspilgrim
    chesspilgrim
    ✭✭
    i don’t play other factions. i can only say that i have never seen other factions fighting alongside any group i have ever been in.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My solution

1.5x Ap against the winning factions

Heavily reward top players in winning factions.

This will lessen the 2v1 and keep players on their main factions for the campaign
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it happens no matter what alliance you're on...you'll see members of two different alliances working together...

drives me nuts...best you can hope for is that some of their aoe's hit each other...people got friends...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol I've seen red and blue fighting together all the time. Reds fire from a blue keep, and vice versa. Everyone thinks its 2 v 1 lol. It truly is sometimes too.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XD go play ad or dc. Give it a week. And you’ll be saying the exact same about ep and the other one. Smh. Beating a dead horse here mate.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266