The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Guild - (Frustrated)EU-based Player on NA server

MorganaBlue
MorganaBlue
✭✭✭
Hello!

I am looking for a PC/NA server laid back SOCIAL guild with a selection of activities at hours accessible to players who live in Europe. I'm a PvE player, not into PvP at all.

I live in Europe (my time zone is GMT +1)., and joined the NA server to play with the friend who turned me on to ESO. Unfortunately, the friend in question doesn't play much, and hardly ever during my own hours. As a result, I've played this game entirely solo until now. I am CP310. It is time for things to change! I'm a competitive player, and the game is becoming frustrating and static. I hate PUGS and don't group with random players, so I I am cut off from so much content.

I joined two awesome guilds to try to solve the problem, but found I can do nothing with either because of the time difference, which has most activities happening while we're fast asleep on my side of the pond. I would be grateful to have friendly people who can teach me to run dungeons properly and help me progress to more difficult content. I want to be able to do training to develop my combat skills, participate in group initiatives, access guild activites, take part in guild life and support the community. Playing solo is something I love, but at this point, I'm heavily limited by it.

I feel like a kid locked outside the candy store. LOL. I want to try to get the most out of this game, but don't want to start from scratch on the EU server. I have accomplished far too much on this one with my one and only toon to want to start over from scratch on another server.

If your social guild has a reasonable amount to offer at hours accessible to players living in the EU, I would be most interested!! :smile:

You can find me here or in-game as @MorganaBlue PC/NA

Edited to add - I'm not what I'd call a Master Crafter, but have maxed Provisoning, Alchemy, Enchanting and offer to contribute glyphs, food/drink and potions/poisons for all levels for free if supplied with the mats, as well as Woodworking (with almost all traits researched on all staves), and Clothiers with research still WIP, but many traits already researched on all pieces of both Light and Medium armor
Edited by MorganaBlue on November 13, 2018 2:27PM
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I'm from EU on the NA server myself and I know your pain. You can try my guild where I'm one of the officers. I run trials at 9pm CET time and we have a bunch of players that are online all day long, from all over the world. Check our discord or mail @Zipious ingame.

the Cutthroat Mutineers https://discord.gg/nwcq2rj
    We explore all the time, we started trials a bit, we do PVP in EP faction every weekend, we've discord, a trader, there is an established group of helpful players. I guess you need to contact us!

Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • MorganaBlue
    MorganaBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the info, Zippy - hopping onto Discord so I can check you out!

*Edited for punctuation lol
    Edited by MorganaBlue on November 13, 2018 7:29PM