The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Faction lock PC-Vivec

Moosey27
Moosey27
✭✭
Vivec is the main campaign. This morning we had a player give the scroll right back to AD. I don't know why ZOS is catering to that 1 player when it pisses so many of us off!!!!!. Please fix this.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moosey27 wrote: »
    Vivec is the main campaign. This morning we had a player give the scroll right back to AD. I don't know why ZOS is catering to that 1 player when it pisses so many of us off!!!!!. Please fix this.

It's a war game, even spies are allowed...

edit: not my words by the way but ZoS
    Edited by Xvorg on November 12, 2018 4:57PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

It's a war game, even spies are allowed...

edit: not my words by the way but ZoS

If only we can kill spies
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it interesting that people do not want the problem fixed and instead ask for a band aid that will do little to solve the problem.

If faction lock were to be brought back I will personally use my alt account to prove the point. Many players have more than one account these days and it is not against the ToS.

Lets be smart about this and ask Zos to fix the actual issue for how players are able to actually help in these situations.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring the Justice System!
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Stapes
    Stapes
    ✭✭
    I'm all for a faction lock

its not the spies that are the problem - it's the faction swapping, AP farming guilds that buy emp by trading keeps, resources, and feeding AP to the players they want to emp.

Not to mention that once the campaign is coming to an end and the result is settled, many players play their alts on the winning faction to get the better rewards. this takes away the fights in the campaign and would turn away new & solo players because there are nothing but full raid groups to come up against at every turn. AD has been able to roll the map taking scrolls and getting Emp with barely any resistance the last week during oceanic prime time.
    Nocturnal
    Australian ESO member since Beta
    Aldmeri Dominion
    890+ CP
    Jade Skyblade 50* Magicka Templar
    Jedrzej 50* Magicka Dragonknight
    Stâpês 50* Stamina Nightblade
    Skyblàde 50* Magicka Nightblade
    Akâiden 23* Stamina Templar
    Stapés 38* Stamina Warden
    Siluca 50* Magicka Sorcerer
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Difference is that spies cannot be punished in this game like they would irl
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    No thanks, I like jumping factions to go find fights when the map is too one sided.