The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Divad Hunding respawns in Valley of Blades

Ikasugami
Ikasugami
✭✭
In the Main quest line, you get to the Valley of Blades, and you have to protect the ancestral tomb, where several named undead are spawned that you have to kill. The first one is Divad Hunding. He seems to be respawning every so often. I am a healer so I don't really cause any damage, and as such these fights take FOREVER. So Divad is the first one you kill, then there's another, and then during the next fight you are fighting 2 of them and he respawned during that. So I killed him again, and then had to fight the 3 at one time. After killing 2 of them, the 3rd reset which was frustrating, and by the time we killed him then Divad had respawned AGAIN, and at that point I ended up dying. It's bad enough that it takes so long to kill all these guys being that I'm a healer and these are solo quests....but you'd figure none of these guys should be respawning at all!
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you a "healer" on solo quests. Good god, slot dps skills on one of your bars and a couple support heals on the back bar when you are playing alone.

There is no such thing as "i am a healer", or, " I am a tank" when you are soloing.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Ikasugami
    Ikasugami
    ✭✭
    emily3989 wrote: »
    Why are you a "healer" on solo quests. Good god, slot dps skills on one of your bars and a couple support heals on the back bar when you are playing alone.

There is no such thing as "i am a healer", or, " I am a tank" when you are soloing.

Except that I never play solo (except these main and guild quests that force you to be solo)....anytime I ever play on this character it is with someone else who does damage.

But yeah, I guess I could spend a point in something that does damage to help with that.