Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Even as a stretch is an Alduin trial technically possible?

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
I'm not entirely educated on the mechanics of the magic used to throw Alduin into the future but to my understanding some dudes in the past threw him into some time tunnel thing and he kida falls out during Skyrim? If thats correct is it at all possible that he could like... fall out early and need a not so gentle push back in =P
Edited by LapisLazuli99 on November 10, 2018 9:52PM
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was banished from the world until the prophecy of the Elder Scroll that sent him there would be completed.

I can't see him returning without some kind of strange contradiction. Perhaps another Elder Scroll could be read at the Time-Wound, but then again, how to get there at all without the Thu'um?
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Bruccius wrote: »
    He was banished from the world until the prophecy of the Elder Scroll that sent him there would be completed.

I can't see him returning without some kind of strange contradiction. Perhaps another Elder Scroll could be read at the Time-Wound, but then again, how to get there at all without the Thu'um?

As depressing as it may be thankyou for explaining his situation better for me =)
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely educated on the mechanics of the magic used to throw Alduin into the future but to my understanding some dudes in the past threw him into some time tunnel thing and he kida falls out during Skyrim? If thats correct is it at all possible that he could like... fall out early and need a not so gentle push back in =P

Yes, he basically got put into a time tunnel and popped out in Skyrim. He's not available at the time of ESO. Please leave a message at the tone, and he will get back to you later. Much later. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus