The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

SOLO QUE PLEASE

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Battlegrounds has been out long enough to not have solo ques. Like Devs what is going on in your studio? I mean other than crown store creations
Ad Victoriam!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    Devs what is going on in your studio?

7XJl.gif
    Edited by ChunkyCat on November 11, 2018 10:06PM
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    hesobad wrote: »
    Devs what is going on in your studio?

7XJl.gif

LMAO pretty much! I picture Wolf of Wall Street level partying in that place
    Ad Victoriam!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not reason to have solo queues in an activity that is clearly intended to be a group activity in an MMORPG. It just does not make sense.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Solo and two person queue and then full 4 person queue. I bet the majority of BGs are solo or duo queues. That would be the most balanced while still letting people play together, and if you bother to get three people just find one more.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    There is not reason to have solo queues in an activity that is clearly intended to be a group activity in an MMORPG. It just does not make sense.

How does it not make sense? Whether your team is premade or random it still is teamplay. Every MMO has a dungeon finder where you can queue solo as well. It's a great way to meet new people and to not be forced to just know others that have time to play with your whenever you have time.

The problem is simply that every time there is a BG with a premade group against two non premade groups with at least one not so good player it's basically a waste of time to even play as the result is already determined. I gladly fight premades if the teammates I get know the basics of sticking together and have some groupheals, but you end up more often than not with them since the pool of good players is just too small.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

If a single person is able to queue solo, that activity is also intended for solo players. This whole "BGs are a group activity" is frankly BS, it is an activity for everybody, solo or grouped.

As such, it should be fun for everybody, not just groups or bottom bracket queues.