Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there any popular duel spots on the North American Xbox server

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
I know there’s frequently duels outside of deshan in mornhold but are there any places where people are constantly dueling?

Best Answers

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stormhaven by the undaunted is where you’ll meet most of the good duelers.
    Vulkhel guard is another popular spot but I don’t consider any of them very good. Mostly low level wood elf cloak blades who hide in the wayshrine during duels.
    Daggerfall, glenumbra is a popular spot for lowbies. Same with davons watch/ebonheart in stone falls. Riften has some duelers occaionally but there’s also a lot of weirdoes too lol.
    I’d say
    Top tier: stormhaven
    Lower/newbie tier: daggerfall, davons watch
    Mid tier to annoying trash tier: vulkhel guard.
    I rate vulkhel guard that way because you’ll most likely just duel a bunch of stamblades who spam cloak and perma hide. Not difficult to kill but just annoying when you’re standing there while your opponent plays hide and go seek.
    Answer ✓
  • jlb1705
    jlb1705
    ✭✭✭
    Right beside wherever I'm trying to do my crafting writs.
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elden Root by the undaunted dailies

Rawl by the big rock sometimes
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elden Root by the undaunted dailies

Rawl by the big rock sometimes
    LOL yes, for some weird reason every time I arrive by wayscrine to Bergama Alikhr some duel and one is an DK who drop standard. It was so common I went over to look, thought it was an quest event or something :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wayrest by the Undaunted enclave. Craglorn by Belkarth wayshrine.